Information in connection with the Coronavirus

Written 13 March 2020 13:35
Edited 13 March 2020 13:36
Basketball club and cup organizer Norrköping Dolphins takes the current situation, with the spread of the Coronavirus in Sweden and our neighboring countries, seriously. The club will continue to follow directives from the Public Health Authority, the Swedish Sports Federation, the Swedish Basketball Association and the municipality of Norrköping.

A final decision regarding Stadium Basketball Cup will be made on Tuesday, March 17 at 15.00. It has so far been decided that the cup will not be played April 10-12, but will probably be moved to October 2020. We will inform you of the decision through the cup's website and social media.

We know that there are questions about refunds, but we ask everyone to wait for information until the decision is made on March 17.

Next news item: Last date of registration

Written 14 February 2020 14:53
Our last registration date has been extended until February 29th. Registratea a team today! Read more